Thursday, November 8, 2007

Final Research Blog

Finally the paper is finished! Although nothing is perfect I fell like this one is pretty close. I would say that I earned over a 3.7 but we'll see. I really learned a lot during this assignment not only about obesity but about my writing process as well. Like going through a print copy vs. a paper on the computer is a lot better. I also found a way to concentrate under stressful situations. My father passing away led to me looking for ways to get things done in a stressful situation. Especially for this paper because I basically baried my dad and came back that night so I could make it to class the next day. I do believe that those days were as if not more important than Dave said. find listining to music sooths the soul and helps relax me while writing or doing anything else for that matter. I think this class and this and the next couple of assignment will be the backbone for my whole college carrer. Applying what you've learned and writing research papers are really what college is all about and without and education you have NOTHING.

1 comment:

BivDog said...

I dont know ANYBODY who likes their english teacher besides myself. So i'm glad to have Dave. but im glad you found a way to get through this paper, and that you are confident in it.