Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Research

I went through my paper today for one of the last times before I turn it in and I took out a lot of things that I thought were not up to the standards of a research report. I decided to take out words like it and this and to put in actually what this is. I also decided to make better transitions in my paper as Dave said. The research is solid and there are just a few little grammar things to work on before I decide to actually turn this thing in. I changed a lot of typing errors like I had suck instead of such and these are things that spell check does not fix because the word is spelt correct. Really the main thing that I have found through out this who research report thing were two things one being how to correctly do MLA format and the other was that taking the time to print off a copy for yourself to proof read really helps me a lot. Printing off your paper rather that trying to fix things on a computer screen really helps me dramatically improve my grammar, one thing that at the begining of the course I thought was my biggest weakness. Taking time to think about the writing process while doing a new paper is a big help and will show in your final score.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site jmurph131.blogspot.com
Is this possible?