Friday, September 7, 2007

Final Draft

I recently started working on revising my rough draft. I feel that the opening was very well written but I could work on the transitions between paragraph's. I want to thank the people that were in my group for peer editing my paper because I got a lot of good feedback on my paper. I think your opinions and ideas might help me do well. Every teacher has a different style to there grading I just hope Dave's grading style and my writing style "click." I have been using the pages discussed in class a lot for my paper. It's funny how, when you actually read the book, how much it can help you in your writing.

I have been learning a lot about my personal way of writing. That brain dump thing we used really helps me. I think mu personal writing process is a mixture of everything. I like to write all my ideas on a scrap piece of paper and then connect them all with the bubbles. I also have notices that when I write it helps a lot to take a step back and think about what was just written. Sometimes it helps me catch those mistakes before I write more. I think it increases my accuracy when writing and prevents mistakes.

No comments: