Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Writing Process

During the course of this class I have found it helpful to write in complete silence. I can't have anything around me when I am bloggig or writing a paper, this means no T.V., no radio, and deff. no MySpace. It's those little destractions that make me forget what I was trying to write about. It also helps me if I write with a lot of things I can play with while I sit and think about what I can write. I think pre-writing would help me a lot, this is something that I didn't do before. I didn't help that every time I went to write people would bother me or try and get me to hang out.

1 comment:

Dave DeBaker said...

Good to hear that you're trying a variety of different ways to come at your writing. Keep refining those prewriting methods and work to get better at them. Another you might want to think about is when you take breaks to myspace or watch tv etc. Frying your brain or pushing yourself farther then you need to go can hurt your writing.