Thursday, September 20, 2007

Why hockey sucks! lol J/P

11. Anything that Canadians are good at can't be worthwhile.

10. There are few black players.

9. True fast breaks are illegal.

8. Squashing an oppontent against a wall by plowing into him at 50 miles per hour is legal, but if you touch him with your hockey stick in an improper manner, it's a foul.

7. All that frenetic nonstop action yielding scores like: 1-0, 2-0, or 3-1.

6. The equipment is too cumbersome to allow for pantomime moonings.

5. The phrase "put the biscuit in the basket" is gay.

4. Penalty box? Deprivation of civil liberties without due process.

3. People with French surnames are allowed to play.

2. The game was invented for the sole benefit of white guys with 4-inch vertical leaps.

1. One word: "mullets".

2 comments:

bivdog said...

very nice :p
but we will never agree

Kelly Johnson said...

I love hockey better then football, I like football but I guess my parents forced me into watching so many games while everyone around me got drunk. However with Hockey, I love watching the fights. I suck at both sports but Hockey is so unexpected I guess that's why I like it more.