Monday, October 1, 2007

My Best Friend

Rich is my best friend and we used to to chill in Jackson, but he moved so I don't have him around anymore and it's is horrible, he's like a brother to me and I've known him for 9 yrs. I can remember a time not long ago where we would play basketball in the street and throw the football around in the back yard. Pretty much his family is my family. I miss all of his family now that they have moved to Florida this includes his mom, dad and yes even his sister. I respect them all for what they have done for me over the years. If it wasn't for my step dad, Richie's dad would be the only dad I ever had (rhyme time). His mom although she is tuff is one of the nicest people I have ever met. As for his sister, we had some really good times together. I can't wait to live buy you guys again when I move to Florida after CMU.

No comments: