Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Research Blog

I think I am going to change my topic. Mostly because everyone is doing a job of some kind and I think that even with different jobs it will get really boring real fast for the person who has to grade them. So I'm kind of switching gears, I want to go from the topic of physical therapy to obesity. I will either pick child or adult I don't know which one yet. I want to do some research and see which one has the best info then decide. Obesity is a growing problem especially in the United States so I feel this will be an interesting topic with a lot of good information. I think I want to tell the causes, show the effects and show statistics on things like the percent increase of obese people.

2 comments:

Denise said...

I think that is a good subject. I know there is alot of info on it. Heck, there's a lot of us out there.... One more question is WHY, with the poverty rate as high as it is we should all be skinny.... Good Luck

Dave DeBaker said...

What is the focus of your paper? What is the main question you want answered about your topic? What are some subquestions? You don't have to have them now as you are in the early stages of your research paper, but after your initial research, you need to get a focused question down.