Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Research Blog

My paper is about the causes and effect of childhood obesity. I'm using how if you are obese as a child, how that can lead to problems in adulthood. I started with an intro and then went into the effects first and then I decide to tell the causes. I don't really know if this is an acceptiable order. I also am trying to find a fact that states home many children are obese but every site I go to I get different numbers. The start of my paper is solid so I think it is time to move on the writing my conclusion and tieing everything together. Obesity is a big problem in America so I think that this will be a good paper as far as intrest in the subject goes. I'm trying to get an interview with someone at Foote in the diatary department but it's hard to contact these people. I really want to use the interview for my causes and prevention part the most because the efeccts has a lot of information.

1 comment:

Dave DeBaker said...

It sounds like you are 100% on the right track with your research. The layout of your information is up to you. It should take the reader through your topic stage by stage, so the question you want to answer is, what order do you want the stages to be? If you are getting different numbers, pick the one that seems to be the most valid or another thing is to write about how there are different numbers and give several different ones.